SP 3101 - Double Component Polyurethane Floor Coating with Chemistry
It is a polyurethane based, double component, solvent free, self levelling, colored floor covering material that is used as a multi layer or thin layer firm floor covering.
• It is used in workplaces, repair shops, factories, parking areas, warehouses and garages that need medium scale chemical and mechanic resistance.
• It is also used in poultry farms, slaughtering rooms of the butcheries and industrial kitchens where hygienic conditions matter.
• It is used in food processing areas and warehouses.
• It is used in light industry production zones.
• It forms a monolithic floor that does not require grouting.
• It is hygienic and healthy.
• It is easy to clean.
• It can be cleaned with purifiers that comprise detergent and solvents.
• It creates a semi lustrous surface.
• It is resistant to corrosion and sliding.
• It creates a dull, semi lustrous or shiny surface.
• View : Shiny
• Color catalogue :Color RAL
• Intensity :1,3 ±0,05 kg/lt
• Mixture ratio :15:4
• Solid mass : %100
• Mixture life: (10 ˚C) 60 minutes (30 ˚C) 40 minutes
• Waiting period between layers for: (10 ˚C) 24 hours/20˚C (20 ˚C) 12 hours /20 ˚C
• Light traﬃc : 48 hours / 20 ˚C
• Full curing: 7 days / 20 ˚C
• Shore D hardness: 50-60
• Resistance to rupture: 170 kg / cm2
It is produced as 10 kg and 18 kg sets.