SK 2101 - Double Component Polyurethane Sprayable Color Water Insulation Chemical
It is a polyurethane based, double component, self levelling, highly adhesive, flexible, spreadable and sprayable colored water insulation material.
• It is used on all kinds of surfaces to protact and insulate against water and chemicals.
• It is used for grouting fissures and in cold storage warehouses.
• It can be used safely in areas like glass ceilings, sheet metal ceilings, side facades, grounds, gutters, wooden areas, boats, swimming pools.
• It is suitable for use in potable water cisterns or water channels.
• It is used in both indoor and outdoor areas of the ships.
• It is used for water insulations of building foundations and concrete shears.
• It is used for both vertical and horizontal applications.
• It is used in wet areas, balconies and terraces.
• It is produced in Ral Catalogue colors.
• Being resistant to alkalies and acids, it provides protection against corrosion.
• It gathers no fungus or bacteria.
• It causes no damage to health and environment.
• It is resistant to UV.
• It is elastic and it does not cause fissures in cases of building movements.
• It is not affected by extreme hot and cold temperatures (-50 °C+150 °C ).
• It is resistant to friction and impacts.
• It is able to cover the holes and fissures.
• It dries rapidly and it is long lasting.
• It gathers no moss and it is antimicrobial.
• Thanks to its high adherence feature, it does not fall apart the spot on which it is applied.
SPECIFICATIONS PACKAGING INFORMATION
5 kg, 10 kg and 20 kg are produced in sets.