SK 4101 - Double component Polyurethane Industrial Adhesive
It is a double component, polyurethane based, humidity and water resistant, solvent free adhesive with distinguished features.
• It is used for both indoor and outdoor areas.
• It is used to stick the metal, ceramic, concrete, marble, glass, granite and wooden surfaces to each other and within its own group.
• It is used to stick the syntethic grass.
• It is used to stick the rubber tiles to various floors.
• It is used for both vertical and horizontal applications.
• Resistant to high temperature and humidity. No deformations between -50 ˚C ile +150 ˚C
• Having an ideal flexibility, it does not allow any drifts on mobile surfaces.
• It is easy to use and apply.
• Intensity:1,52 ±0,02
• Solid mass : %100
• Mixture ratio:9:0,7 A/B (by weight)
• Operation duration (min) :60
• Initial drying duration (hour) :24
• Consumption (depending on the surface features) :0,7 - 1,2 kg/m2
• All extraneous matters like dust, dirt, moulding oil, slags and dye that prevent the adherence, and all remnants and wastes like cement, plaster and concrete must be removed from the application surface.
• Two components of Soil Pro must be stirred until a homogenous mixture is obtained.
It is produced as 5 Kg, 7 Kg and 18 Kg sets.